WOMENA is a Dubai-based angel investment platform that empowers and educates individuals to become angel investors.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for the administrative duties, operations, and the execution of our programmes and initiatives. In the role, you’ll have the opportunity to empower women, develop the Middle East’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and support budding entrepreneurs.
As the Program Manager, your primary responsibilities:
- Develop and execute WOMENA’s strategic programmes
- Manage the day-to-day operations including office administration and CRM maintenance
- Manage relationships and coordinate with members and partners
- Assist with event management and represent WOMENA at external community events
- Assist with communications and marketing
- Other work scope based on your experience/skills/interests for future development
Experience and requirements:
- At least 2-3 years experience in project, operations, and account management in a client-facing role, leading projects from conception to completion
- A self starter that can work independently and can take charge of the role with minimal supervision
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy with good computer skills (Google Apps, CRM, Slack, etc.)
- Fluent in English (and an Arabic native speaker is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferably familiar with the MENA tech startup ecosystem
The job is Dubai-based with a Sunday to Thursday schedule but the candidate must be flexible on time and location; there may be occasions when you will have to travel and you must be available when there is a WOMENA event (normally on a weekend or an evening).
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if they send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Program Manager Application’. Those who fail to do so will not be considered.