What we provide
- Seamless and fun investing: We and our team of advisors and consultants facilitate the investment process from deal source to deal close.
- An exclusive network: Members have access to a group of innovative, like-minded women from a variety of backgrounds.
- Access to meetings: At our monthly, exclusive dinner meetings, entrepreneurs pitch their companies and expert speakers discuss important topics.
- Customized one-to-one workshops: Our educational process is tailor-made to each member with patient guidance, carefully selected educational materials, and on-call answers.
- Access to our online deal room: Members can easily participate from home or while traveling by participating in our private online group.
- Co-investors and diversification: Historically, average returns are higher for angel investors in groups in large part because they can reduce risk by investing smaller amounts in a variety of promising companies.
- Quality deal flow: Sourced from a variety of reputable partners and organic applications, only pre-screened entrepreneurs present to our members.
- A stronger negotiating position: Our members get better terms for their investments because they are collectively investing larger amounts.
- Shared knowledge: Our members optimize their investment decisions by sharing their respective expertise and supporting each other’s learning process.
- Post-investment support: We help members monitor and mentor their portfolio companies, increasing the likelihood of success for entrepreneurs and investors alike.
- Entrepreneur guidance: Oftentimes, one of our members will take a board seat on a portfolio company, helping the company with mentorship, contacts, and valuable expertise they use to do better.
- Community impact: By investing as part of WOMENA, you help spur economic growth, promote innovation, entrepreneurs take the next step, create jobs in the community, and create a better quality of life for all.
We guide you through and facilitate the entire investment process. You make the decisions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Women who will enrich the WOMENA community.
- Women who are forward-thinking and enterprising.
- Women who understand the risk associated with investing and want to learn to reduce it.
- Women who want to contribute actively to their community.
- Women who believe they have something to offer young companies.
- Women who will help funded ventures with their networks and guidance.
- Women who plan to attend at least three of our monthly meetings each year.
- Women who are not afraid to make several investments per year.
- Women who are proactive and motivated.
- Women who fit international standards for accredited investors.